Bl-nk.co.uk respects the privacy rights of its online visitors. We treat your personal details as confidential and we will never disclose, share or sell your details to any third parties. Bl-nk.co.uk will use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and the delivery fulfilment of your order. We will use your information lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect certain information about you for the following services:
- Subscribing to Bl-nk.co.uk to receive our newsletters will only require you to provide your email address. Registering to Bl-nk.co.uk to create an account will require you to provide your name, email address, telephone number, billing and shipping address.
- When an order is placed with Bl-nk.co.uk, you will be required to provide your credit card details to fulfill your order. Please note we do not keep your credit card details on file.
- To prevent fraud your personal information may be checked with credit agencies. You should be aware that where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information if requested by the Police or to any relevant regulatory or government authority.
- Registered customers will automatically be sent our newsletters via email, if you no longer wish to receive our newsletters simply click on the unsubscribe link contained within the email below the newsletter.
- To improve site navigation and achieve visitor satisfaction we may gather non-personal data regarding our website’s performance through visitor statistics, customer patterns, visitor numbers, popular pages, browser and system types, referrers and URL links.
Access Personal Information
- You can also email us at email@example.com access personal information.
- You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, clicking on “unsubscribe”.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at WWW.ABOUTCOOKIES.ORG